Title: Rorschach II
One of the hardest puzzles I've ever created, and a sequel to the infamous original, and the final sum puzzle I've created. Note also the overlapping regions for an extra challenge (see the final rule). Enjoy (?).
The official rules:
- The digits 1 through 9 appear in each row and each column exactly once.
- Digits in each shaded region must add to the indicated sum.
- Squares with multiple colors contain a number that’s used in the sum for adjacent regions of each of those colors.
- Remember: numbers can repeat within a shaded region if that doesn't violate the first rule.
- Cells at the following (row, column) positions belong to the regions that go horizontally and vertically through that cell: (2,3), (2,7),(3,2),(3,8),(7,2),(7,8),(8,3),(8,7).